The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Yes you can - when it borders on paranoia :wink:

Someone fancies you, they have a fap, it happens. Life goes on. The real rapists are far less likely to be admitting to anything like that. Why on earth would they want people to know what they're planning to do?

Can't be too careful means you wouldn't even be online in the first place. Wrapped up in bubble wrap and hiding in your house is no way to live.

Human beings often fancy each other. That's the way it is. Doesn't mean you're going to get attacked. Jumping to conclusions is utterly pointless.

Not acceptable.
Original post by Mathstatician
I guess I'd like it. Is it a creepy thing to do?

You don't mind, right @Precious Illusions?

I always masturbate over myself.
Original post by Precious Illusions

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by shamim2k9
Right I have a random question for you all, but i am rather fascinated to hear the responses.

Picture this situation, somebody masturbates over you. You discover this information (doesn't matter how).

How would you feel about it. How do you respond. Do you find it weird, creepy, endearing...etc.

Please be as descriptive as you can. Does your opinion differs if the masturbating individual is of the opposite gender?. Could you mention your gender in the post too if you dont mind, i'm curious as to how the opinion differs between ladies and gents.

Thanks in advance

Peace

If this happened I would be flattered if they were a guy or a girl simply because it would mean they found me attractive. I am a bi guy so that probably has something to do with my answer.
If I thought the person was sexy/hot then the idea of them masturbating over me, in all honesty, would probably turn me on quite a bit too 😎
I've been told this before. I was part flattered, part amused and part indifferent. :lol: I didn't think badly of it, though - you do what you gotta do.

I'm female.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by acupofgreentea
I've been told this before. I was part flattered, part amused and part indifferent. :lol: I didn't think badly of it, though - you do what you gotta do.

I'm female.

Really? :|

*Stunned*
Original post by samina_ay
Move on with my life :h:

There there lets not keep you on 69 followers.. It's an evil number!
have your 70th follower
BTW
The square root of 69 is 8 something right? Cos I've been tryna work it out
Original post by Drez999
If this happened I would be flattered if they were a guy or a girl simply because it would mean they found me attractive. I am a bi guy so that probably has something to do with my answer.
If I thought the person was sexy/hot then the idea of them masturbating over me, in all honesty, would probably turn me on quite a bit too 😎

I'm female.

Interesting, i forgot to ask for sexual orientation in the first post. Would it affect your relationship with the person? in a positive or negative way.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by keturah
If I like them I'd find it flattering I guess, if not then I would rather not know.

Let's not keep you at 59 followers...
Have your 60th!!!
Original post by apronedsamurai
Really? :|

*Stunned*

That I didn't think badly of it?
That I didn't think badly of it?

Yeah :colondollar:
Damn, I didn't mean to be anon there!

Yeah, thats what surprised me, usually I'd have thought women would be squicked out, feel objectified etc.
Interesting, i forgot to ask for sexual orientation in the first post. Would it affect your relationship with the person? in a positive or negative way.

I am not sure if it would affect my relationship with them as such but, if they were attractive, then it could add a little bit of a *sparkle* in my eye should I be having a coffee with them in Starbucks/Costa 😎

Explains why you're so sticky :biggrin:

The closest I can find to identify with is pansexual - in terms of sexual orientation - and the person in question was male.

And it didn't affect our relationship at all, to be honest. It was actually other friends that outed him on it - he confirmed, we laughed, we moved on.

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah :colondollar:

Original post by apronedsamurai
Damn, I didn't mean to be anon there!

Yeah, thats what surprised me, usually I'd have thought women would be squicked out, feel objectified etc.

I was going to ask why you'd gone Anon. :lol:

I know some do have that perspective, but I viewed it as, like I said, you do what you gotta do. :lol: So, for myself, I was indiffierent. It's down to personal opinion.

I feel this may be another incidence of me being a bad feminist, though. :lol:

Do you mean literally, cos you can easily adjust your aim
I would find it offensive if she just used her finger. My cucumber is much bigger than her finger.

1459960233604.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whenever I see threads I wonder what the CT guys are thinking.
Original post by Youngmetro
Do you mean literally, cos you can easily adjust your aim

Thanks. Just reminded me I need to buy some more tissues from the shop😎
Hah, you have no idea

Quick Reply

Latest