Occupational Therapy MSC shadowing?! Watch

Meadowhead
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
To get into the MSC course I have to have shadowed two different services in both physical and mental health. The uni I'm applying to for MSC Occupational Therapy do offer 2 days of shadowing in a group environment but I want something more extensive to make my application stand out. When I apply I would've had over 6 months experience in volunteering at a SEN school + experience helping those with addiction in Kenya to make positive changes (2 wks) any advice on how to gain more experience, what ways to get in touch and who to contact? I'm looking at Brighton and Hove area or sussex.

Many thanks in advance.

xx
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Meadowhead)
To get into the MSC course I have to have shadowed two different services in both physical and mental health. The uni I'm applying to for MSC Occupational Therapy do offer 2 days of shadowing in a group environment but I want something more extensive to make my application stand out. When I apply I would've had over 6 months experience in volunteering at a SEN school + experience helping those with addiction in Kenya to make positive changes (2 wks) any advice on how to gain more experience, what ways to get in touch and who to contact? I'm looking at Brighton and Hove area or sussex.

Many thanks in advance.

xx
I've moved this to the Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy forum where it is mkore likely to get an answer
Meadowhead
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thankyou!

(Original post by PQ)
I've moved this to the Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy forum where it is mkore likely to get an answer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (660)
80.59%
Leave (159)
19.41%

Watched Threads