Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Exeter's Graduate LLB Jan 15. Still waiting for a reply. Just wondering what everyone else's status is?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Assan)
    I applied to Exeter's Graduate LLB Jan 15. Still waiting for a reply. Just wondering what everyone else's status is?
    I've moved this to the University of Exeter forum for you where it is more likely to get a reply.

Try looking in the busy/stickied applicant chat threads or the TSR Connect pages to find other applicants.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Psychology back in December and still haven't heard! Wish they would hurry

ReputationRep:
    I'm also still waiting for a reply, and this is hugely nerve wracking because no reply by the 4th of May is an automatic rejection. I applied for the flexible combined honors and the entry requirements on the website are A*AA-AAB. I already have my A Levels A*AB but none of them were in either Economics or Philosophy (which is what I am hoping to study at Exeter). Also my application was very last minute, as I had quit a biology course at a different university at the end of the first term- my personal statement was very rushed (and likely not to quality Exeter expect).

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Criminology on Jan 12th. Still waiting, but I'm not really expecting an offer.

Edit: received an offer today

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer about a month after I applied - but to be fair I did apply earlier, like early November. I'm sure they'll get back to you soon. Exeter is known for being slower than other unis on handing out offers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.