Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can anyone help me with this physics question and explain it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  496.6 KB
    Attachment 519845519847

I hope everyone can see both images above which are from a question from an aqa physics paper, as-level. I don't get how to do 6b, the answers on the first page are right but the table on the second I can't complete. please can someone work it out and help me! Thanks
    Attached Images

• Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Remember: at a junction, the current that is in the circuit before is equal to the current in the circuit after. That means that the current gets split between the two paths it can take.

I'm not sure about the p.d though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevenp99)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  496.6 KB
    Attachment 519845519847

I hope everyone can see both images above which are from a question from an aqa physics paper, as-level. I don't get how to do 6b, the answers on the first page are right but the table on the second I can't complete. please can someone work it out and help me! Thanks
    Im pretty sure you use ratios

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.