Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have got a place to start a foundation degree in early years at Sheffield hallam university. I currently work at a nursery and I have applied through them to see if they will pay for the course or help with money to pay for part of the course. I am still unsure whether I will get it or not.

How do I go about applying for student finance if I don't find out soon? And how do I apply for part of the money if they give me part of it.

Hope you can help with this,

Many thanks
    Rebecca
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Becca.1993)
    I have got a place to start a foundation degree in early years at Sheffield hallam university. I currently work at a nursery and I have applied through them to see if they will pay for the course or help with money to pay for part of the course. I am still unsure whether I will get it or not.

How do I go about applying for student finance if I don't find out soon? And how do I apply for part of the money if they give me part of it.

Hope you can help with this,

Many thanks
    Rebecca
    Assuming you're in England then apply here: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student-finance

Fill in the form as if you wont get any help from your employer initially (that way you minimise the risk of ending up without enough money when you start the course).

If your employer will fund you in some way though you MUST phone SFE to notify them of the changes.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.