Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for MA in Global Media and Cultural Industries, and have received an offer with a scholarship. I was wondering if I have to pay any deposit to secure this scholarship because a friend of mine also received an offer with a scholarship and she was asked to pay a deposit to secure her scholarship. However, I double checked my offer Email, there was no mention of any scholarship deposit fee. I'm really confused now, can someone help, please?

Thanks ~~
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi CHIOLLIE

We look forward to welcoming you to campus, great news about the Scholarship

If you have received the offer with a scholarship and there is no mention of further action then you do not need to pay a deposit. Sometimes a deposit is payable - in particular for Loughborough University London scholarships. So you do not need to do anything with regard to payment.

I hope this helps, see you in October

Becky

(Original post by CHIOLLIE)
    I applied for MA in Global Media and Cultural Industries, and have received an offer with a scholarship. I was wondering if I have to pay any deposit to secure this scholarship because a friend of mine also received an offer with a scholarship and she was asked to pay a deposit to secure her scholarship. However, I double checked my offer Email, there was no mention of any scholarship deposit fee. I'm really confused now, can someone help, please?

Thanks ~~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loughborough University)
    Hi CHIOLLIE

We look forward to welcoming you to campus, great news about the Scholarship

If you have received the offer with a scholarship and there is no mention of further action then you do not need to pay a deposit. Sometimes a deposit is payable - in particular for Loughborough University London scholarships. So you do not need to do anything with regard to payment.

I hope this helps, see you in October

Becky
    Thank you very much Becky!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.