Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I am currently in my second year of sixth form studying A2 economics from the exam board Edexcel.

Last year I achieved a grade A on both unit 1 and unit 2, and I am hoping this year to end overall on an A*.

As a part of my revision, I enjoy helping you guys out with any questions you may have. If you do have any questions, please do leave them below and I will answer them ASAP to the best of my ability. Alternatively you can PM me on here, or on Skype, my Skype name is 'c-r-a-b-i'.

I am open to questions on any topics, past paper questions etc.

Good luck with your revision

ReputationRep:
    Hey there I'm sitting for Unit 1-4 as well this year. I'm a pretty weak econs student but I've been working really hard and drilling my concepts in. It'll be great to have a friend I can ask Do you have whatsapp ? It'll be easier to ask questions on that platform.
    Regards,Hannah

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to know about privatisation for unit 4 and tips for evaluation for unit 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blank101)
    Do we need to know about privatisation for unit 4 and tips for evaluation for unit 3?
    Privatisation is more of a unit 3 topic but is also useful for discussion of development strategies in unit 4. You need to be able to evaluate the costs and benefits of privatisation as a strategy for growth and development.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blank101)
    For evaluation tips look n my website at: http://aleveleconomicssuccess.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mapotts53)
    Privatisation is more of a unit 3 topic but is also useful for discussion of development strategies in unit 4. You need to be able to evaluate the costs and benefits of privatisation as a strategy for growth and development.
    Ah yes, for unit 3 do we also need to only know benefits/drawbacks?
    Because it actually isn't in any of my revision guides

ReputationRep:
    Yes benefits and drawbacks is sufficient for units 3 and 4

ReputationRep:
    Apologies for the late reply, but Mark seems to have answered your questions anyway.

I didn't get any notifications for the replies because I didn't watch the thread, but I've sorted it now so any other questions just fire away!

ReputationRep:
    Hlw everyone i sat my IAL economics paper and had difficulties with this question
    Asses the likely impact of government intervention and pressure group activity to protect the interest of employees on business behavior (20mrks)
    Any help would be highly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if there is a question about developing countries every year?

ReputationRep:
    Is there always a guaranteed Development question? I feel this is my stronger section in Unit 4 and would narrow final revision down to focusing on key points. If not, any suggestions on what is likely to come up??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .JC.)
    Hey everyone!

I am currently in my second year of sixth form studying A2 economics from the exam board Edexcel.

Last year I achieved a grade A on both unit 1 and unit 2, and I am hoping this year to end overall on an A*.

As a part of my revision, I enjoy helping you guys out with any questions you may have. If you do have any questions, please do leave them below and I will answer them ASAP to the best of my ability. Alternatively you can PM me on here, or on Skype, my Skype name is 'c-r-a-b-i'.

I am open to questions on any topics, past paper questions etc.

Good luck with your revision
    Hlw could u help me out am having ptoblems with this question
    Impact of government policies to protect suppliers from monopsony

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if there is always a question on developing countries in the first essay q section?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.