Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    []

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    I have a strong feeling that my girlfriend is cheating on me with my bestfriend. She always uses facebook on her phone and never her computer, so I’ve installed a Keylogger on my computer instead. How can I trick her into entering her facebook on my computer? Is there a game or something where she would need to enter it?
    Tell her you're breaking up with her because she can do better than you. That should help you out.

ReputationRep:
    Throw her phone in toilet, hand her your computer

ReputationRep:
    I have a strong feeling that my girlfriend is cheating on me with my bestfriend. She always uses facebook on her phone and never her computer, so I’ve installed a Keylogger on my computer instead. How can I trick her into entering her facebook on my computer? Is there a game or something where she would need to enter it?
    When I was younger around 10-11 I used to make keyloggers for games such as runescape and steal peoples items XD Not that I do it now but it really used to work.

What I did is pretended that the program gives them unlimited gems and cash etc and they would enter their details and it would send them to my email.

You could probably tell her that this 'program' gives idk unlimited facebook likes or something (I don't use fb) and she would be intrigued and yeh if she signs in you got her details. Only thing is.. It won't work which would probably lead her changing her pass after a few hours/days.

ReputationRep:
    I have thought about just breaking up with her but I don't want to in case this is innocent in this. It would only be a one time thing, and as I can't really have access to her phone or have a keylogger on that I just want to make sure before I pursue anything.
    why do you have this feeling

Have you tried just ask her if you can have look, an innocent people would be fine with it, if she gets defensive then maybe it's because she's hiding something and then you might want to go with your idea, but I think going behind her back could possibly be toxic for you.
    I had a boyfriend who put an automatic forwarding address on my email account because he was suspicious, It ended the relationship as I wasnt okay to be with someone who couldnt trust me, The sweetest guy I knew was made into a complete ******** the second I found out. I would have been fine if he has had the balls to bring it up and ask if he could have a look.
    I think you should think if this is your last resort, you might have suspisions but if theyre right they will be proved if she wont willingly let you look.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.