Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have his password to everything! HELP! Watch

Ive been talking to a guy online for about 5months now things were going great but yesterday things got a bit serious, for the past week or so he’s been telling me he wants to be marry me ive told the same thing

we met on a marriage site and he says I might be the right match for him anyway the site he was signed up for is only able to be used once payed for ive not been active much on it anyway last night I logged in and I see his account was active even though its expired so I asked him about how he was still on there if I was his “perfect match”

he said his account was expired and he didn’t talk to others on there, I didn’t believe him so he said I could check for myself and he’ll give me his login details anyway he did and he was right he had messages sent to him but wasn’t able to reply…

anyway I have his email so I tried logging in with the same password he had given me and it worked and I was in for a shock…

he had signed up for like 6 other dating sites and even a couple of dirty one night stand kind of sites so I went onto these sites logged into his account and hed not been active on there like he had messages sent to him but he hadn’t replied to any

anyway I logged into his insta too and there I see him following loads of girls liking there images ect I just feel I might get played, do you think hes lying to me about me being the one he wants I mean we’ve been talking for 5months and some of these sites hes signed up for were recent not too recent but quite, what shall I do?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    You obviously didn't trust him in the first place. You're both as bad as each other to be honest. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I love big paragraph spaces, me.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    we met on a marriage site
    Clearly neither of you are marriage material.

ReputationRep:
    Well it doesn't sound like he has or was going to be unfaithful to you. It seems that he had accounts on dating sites but had stopped using them because he wanted to be with you. Liking girls' Instagram pictures probably doesn't mean anything. But clearly you don't trust him to go through his emails and log onto his old dating profiles without his knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    Ive been talking to a guy online for about 5months now things were going great but yesterday things got a bit serious, for the past week or so he’s been telling me he wants to be marry me ive told the same thing

we met on a marriage site and he says I might be the right match for him anyway the site he was signed up for is only able to be used once payed for ive not been active much on it anyway last night I logged in and I see his account was active even though its expired so I asked him about how he was still on there if I was his “perfect match”

he said his account was expired and he didn’t talk to others on there, I didn’t believe him so he said I could check for myself and he’ll give me his login details anyway he did and he was right he had messages sent to him but wasn’t able to reply…

anyway I have his email so I tried logging in with the same password he had given me and it worked and I was in for a shock…

he had signed up for like 6 other dating sites and even a couple of dirty one night stand kind of sites so I went onto these sites logged into his account and hed not been active on there like he had messages sent to him but he hadn’t replied to any

anyway I logged into his insta too and there I see him following loads of girls liking there images ect I just feel I might get played, do you think hes lying to me about me being the one he wants I mean we’ve been talking for 5months and some of these sites hes signed up for were recent not too recent but quite, what shall I do?
    tl:dr
    anon managed to get password of guy she wants to marry, finds out he using loads of other dating sites aswell...

ReputationRep:
    You should tell him that he's dodged a massive bullet with you.

ReputationRep:
    i love the gaps in the paragraphs, really adds suspense that was lacking

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys even met? Or just talked online.

If you guys haven't even met, you've become a crazy stalker at a very early stage...

x
    Naughty.

Accessing someone else's account without their consent. (the other accounts)

Posted from TSR Mobile

bump

(Original post by Reue)
    You should tell him that he's dodged a massive bullet with you.
    wat u mean

ReputationRep:

This last part says it all sweetie... I'd trust your judgement and end it fast

ReputationRep:
    People who are signed on to all these sites come with more headaches and lies. You're better off with finding someone who arent desperate losers and start meeting ppl in real life, who aren't signed on to those sites
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Rather alarming there is a lack of trust already, if he isn't very active on those dating sites no more, the chances are he actually wanted to see where things go with you.

you want to marry a man you have only known for 5 months and met online? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to increase his security.

ReputationRep:
    Send me his login details so I can check for myself.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.