The Student Room Group

Official IB Exams Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by martaganger
I did developmental too and the first question made me so happy. Human relationships option was ok.
Paper 3 was expected and unexpected at the same time. I spent the first 5 minutes starting at it puzzled but in the end I found it fairly easy tbh

I did the first question too - I loved it!!
I reacted in the exact same way when I first read it, but after reading it twice I was fine. The questions on P3 were also really good.
Are you aiming for a 7 in psych?
Original post by ziggyystardust
Yeah the developmental questions were great! But I was automatically limited to two out of the three because I hadn't revised one entire section.
How did you find paper 3?
ahh thats okay my whole year did that as well, theres so much content! Paper 3 i thought was okay like kind of in the middle, I know that a lot of people found the 2nd question pretty weird though
I did the first question too - I loved it!!
I reacted in the exact same way when I first read it, but after reading it twice I was fine. The questions on P3 were also really good.
Are you aiming for a 7 in psych?

Yeah I am! But I'm not so sure I'll get it, I can't tell if my paper 1 was good enough, I was just so sleepy ahah. Are you?
And yeah questions on paper three were so good, you could talk so much in all of them. The second was so open ended I could have written a whole essay
Original post by martaganger
Yeah I am! But I'm not so sure I'll get it, I can't tell if my paper 1 was good enough, I was just so sleepy ahah. Are you?
And yeah questions on paper three were so good, you could talk so much in all of them. The second was so open ended I could have written a whole essay

Yeah definitely aiming for a 7! Paper 1 was the best out of the 3 for me. I'm worried about the Abnormal essay on paper 2 - I wrote everything I knew but I don't know if it was good enough...
I spent the longest on question 2, there was so much to say! I was rushing towards the end of question 3, so I'm sure I lost a couple of marks.
Original post by katethegreat98
ahh thats okay my whole year did that as well, theres so much content! Paper 3 i thought was okay like kind of in the middle, I know that a lot of people found the 2nd question pretty weird though

It was a very open ended question!
Reply 425
Original post by jaichandak
For all those who took the HL Maths paper, a math teacher has uploaded his worked solutions to all the questions. You can get them here:

Paper 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2n2uzoP2_48MUFuTWYtUnJYSHc/view?usp=sharing

Paper 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2n2uzoP2_48eUNValNDMFBYQXIyaDNzS1ZaRjh0c1pOOW53/view?usp=sharing

This is for TZ2 only

EDIT: Fixed Links

do you also have the marks per question?
Original post by Alexa W
do you also have the marks per question?

Unfortunately I don't :frown:
Yeah definitely aiming for a 7! Paper 1 was the best out of the 3 for me. I'm worried about the Abnormal essay on paper 2 - I wrote everything I knew but I don't know if it was good enough...
I spent the longest on question 2, there was so much to say! I was rushing towards the end of question 3, so I'm sure I lost a couple of marks.

There wasn't that much to say in question 3 though, I tried to write as much as possible but I just kept repeating similar concepts, so I assume I lost some too, but honestly the grade boundary for a 7 in paper 3 has always been low so a good answer in question two balances the rest
I am in TZ1 and i thought paper 2 was okay, i did the abnormal and health questions! However, paper 3 was a little weird, both the stimulus and the questions.. :s-smilie:
Reply 429
Original post by tillu22
Sweet! Thanks for the link, I'll check that out :-) & I think she/he (I'm sorry I don't know :s-smilie:) was talking about her own school xDD

lol im a she :P
Also I was misinformed when i told you about the mark entry, sorry about that haha.
Did anyone do French B HL Paper 1 (TZ0) today? how did u find it?
Original post by francais123
Yeahh I had it. How did you find it?

yeah quite happy! you?
Maths HL people are you ready for paper 3?
Good luck to everyone with the final few exams, not long to go now!
Reply 434
when do the last people finish?
Reply 435
Original post by medleg
when do the last people finish?

the 20th i believe
Yep, 20th afternoon (German A and B) 😅 good luck to everyone for the final push and maths p3 tomorrow 💪🏻 we can do it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 437
how was math hl calculus? I believe all questions were manageable.
guys i haven't studied for business at all.
Original post by LALAGURL
guys i haven't studied for business at all.

Same until today, you can still cram, I did all 5 topics today and the case study, it's possible, di it in the morning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending