Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please tell me which course is better for securing a job at the end of university? And which university has a better reputation and overall satisfaction?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamble1994)
    Can anyone please tell me which course is better for securing a job at the end of university? And which university has a better reputation and overall satisfaction?

Thanks!
    I'd say Middlesex.... They are always improving everything and Middlesex Uni is one of the best unis for arts, media, sports and performing arts... Their building (actually triple big building) called "The Grove" is considered one of the best unis buildings for art courses and performing art courses as well... Also, they have big partnerships with companies in London and the campus is also amazing. If you check out the rankings you will see that Mdx does really well... The only reason they are not better ranked is because they have a policy that accepts students with different background.. so the entry requirements are pretty low what puts Mdx a little bit down in some rankings... But as a whole I would say Middlesex is better... and specially for your course

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much for your information. I did have a look around on the open day and the buildings are incredible 🤗. I was blow away by the facilities to be honest, photographers have a great view from their classrooms also 😍. You're right about the rankings because this is what made me wonder about its reputation, but now I can understand a bit. I do find that at Middlesex there is a friendly, supportive atmosphere that I cannot wait to join! I would absolutely recommend it to people who are deciding wether it is worth the gamble or not! Thanks again for your info! 🙃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamble1994)
    Thanks so much for your information. I did have a look around on the open day and the buildings are incredible 🤗. I was blow away by the facilities to be honest, photographers have a great view from their classrooms also 😍. You're right about the rankings because this is what made me wonder about its reputation, but now I can understand a bit. I do find that at Middlesex there is a friendly, supportive atmosphere that I cannot wait to join! I would absolutely recommend it to people who are deciding wether it is worth the gamble or not! Thanks again for your info! 🙃
    Hey, did you go to Middlesex? I was wondering if you could give me some information on the course?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.