How far away from uni do you live? Watch

Ice Dragon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This is if you live at home, live in student housing, halls etc.

Also, how do you commute? Train, bus, walking etc?

And how far away from the town/city centre are you? How do you get there when you need to?

I'm curious about weird things, I apologise

For me, I live in private student accommodation which is a 5-10 min walk away depending on which building my lectures/classes are in. The city centre is a 10-15 min walk away. I pretty much walk everywhere but I occasionally get a taxi if I'm feeling lazy or if the weather is bad as it'll only cost a few quid.
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ice Dragon)
This is if you live at home, live in student housing, halls etc.

Also, how do you commute? Train, bus, walking etc?

And how far away from the town/city centre are you? How do you get there when you need to?

I'm curious about weird things, I apologise

For me, I live in private student accommodation which is a 5-10 min walk away depending on which building my lectures/classes are in. The city centre is a 10-15 min walk away. I pretty much walk everywhere but I occasionally get a taxi if I'm feeling lazy or if the weather is bad as it'll only cost a few quid.
I lived a 10 minute walk away from my uni.
Plagioclase
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm about 10 minutes walk (...or 6 minutes if I'm late) away from my department. About 15 minutes from the city centre.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (869)
80.09%
Leave (216)
19.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed