Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Middlesex Uni starting September 2016 and I would like to live in a house or a flat share with other students or whoever.
    So if anyone needs a room mate around Hendon or Kingsbury, please let me know.
    Otherwise, if anyone wants to move into a shared house or a flat, we can buddy up and rent a place around college.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    HEY! i was looking to move out this year as well. But all the flats are so freaking expensive so yea im gonna need a flat mate.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, when are you looking to move in to the shared place? I am looking to move in ASAP, as soon as I find a place, don't want to wait till Sep.
    I was thinking of Kingsbury/Colindale area as its less pricey than Hendon and Golders Green, do you have any ideas? Any places you saw already?
    What is you budget? 550 a month is kinda my limit really.
    Lets keep looking and hopefully we attract more people who want to share a big house.

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of moving in September/October time because i have exams and stuff going on right now. im in Dagenham so ive been looking in Brent cross and hampstead area but i dont really mind as long as an affordable and clean property. damn 550 all the flats ive seen are like 1200. god its so stressful

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind Brent Cross nor Hampstead but Hampstead is even more expensive than Hendon. Don't think we stand a chance there but if you find a place there that's fine. lets hope we find a third student that will make it cheaper for all of us.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am also considering to move out near Middlesex as i will be starting in October; my budget is also around £550! Have you found anywhere?

ReputationRep:
    Woop woop wobadup, I'm looking for place too, near middlesex. But my budget is lower as I'm international student (around 400 GBP).

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm 40, English, male, doing Photography MA. Also looking for room in nice area (not Hendon) and my budget is about £550 including bills maximum. Looking to move in early, mid or late September. Cheers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.