Birth/Adoption Certificate Form Watch

bumblb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, had so much trouble with SFE already - unhelpful the majority of the time!

However, I was told by SFE to print out a Birth/Adoption Certificate Form (took me a while to find because they told me the wrong name for it, originally) as evidence of my identity, along with my birth certificate (apparently I only need the small one with my name and DOB on, not the larger one with parents' names etc.). The problem is, the form needs to be verified by "a person of good standing within the community" who has there passport number at hand.

If anyone has sent this form off already, please would yo be able to tell me who (i.e. occupation) did you use to verify your identity? I have no idea...
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bumblb)
Hi, had so much trouble with SFE already - unhelpful the majority of the time!

However, I was told by SFE to print out a Birth/Adoption Certificate Form (took me a while to find because they told me the wrong name for it, originally) as evidence of my identity, along with my birth certificate (apparently I only need the small one with my name and DOB on, not the larger one with parents' names etc.). The problem is, the form needs to be verified by "a person of good standing within the community" who has there passport number at hand.

If anyone has sent this form off already, please would yo be able to tell me who (i.e. occupation) did you use to verify your identity? I have no idea...
Teacher, doctor, nurse, lawyer, vicar, bank manager etc etc

Anyone in a job that traditionally requires a degree or official registration/training is what they're getting at. The sort of job where if you're found out to be lying on official forms you'd lose your job and wouldn't be able to work in that job again
bumblb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Teacher, doctor, nurse, lawyer, vicar, bank manager etc etc

Anyone in a job that traditionally requires a degree or official registration/training is what they're getting at. The sort of job where if you're found out to be lying on official forms you'd lose your job and wouldn't be able to work in that job again
Thank you. I'll see if one of my teachers will sign it, but finding someone who has their passport number to hand or even has a passport could be an issue (I hope not).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1116)
78.93%
Leave (298)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed