AQA Biology 2016 - * Official Thread * Watch

nisha.sri
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How is your revision? What do you think would come up?
phantomkaboodle
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
All I seem to be revising is biology! It's getting on my nerves. I've revised 2a so far I think I'm going to take a break from it now and start on physics
AP666
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not going to lie I really enjoy 2b, I think it's the most interesting
Oblivion99
Badges: 9
Report 3 years ago
Last year's paper were good but horrible! :P
gapyear2018
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm feeling confident for biology(not yet) but I will I think as it's one of my favourite subjects. The whole hormones and nerves topic is annoying tho and osmosis
ibte10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did my Biology last year. The B3 Exam was really easy so lots of people did well leading to higher grade boundaries. For some reason i found B1 the hardest lol.
sulaimanali
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ibte10)
I did my Biology last year. The B3 Exam was really easy so lots of people did well leading to higher grade boundaries. For some reason i found B1 the hardest lol.
My brother found B1 the hardest too.
sulaimanali
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nisha.sri)
How is your revision? What do you think would come up?
Revision is going okay so far! Need to revise more but then there's a whole month for B1..

For B1, 1 question from every topic must come up. I just hope none of the science exams or most of them don't end up having 8 questions or more otherwise that many in the time limit (even though its still 60 marks in 60 mins), gets tough!
I think the 6 marker this year might be on Drugs (I don't think there's been one on that) or perhaps the menstrual cycle topic as the nervous system has happened. A 6 marker for the genetics topic or even evolution could come equally come up.

Adapatations 6 marker has already happened, I don't think they can do much for the 6 marker on the first topic of diet and disease and the carbon cycle topic with decay are normally up to 4 markers.

But then again exam boards are kinda lazy (but u can't blame them for recycling questions all the time since they're running out of ways and scenarios to put questions in), they're gunna shove a load of tables/graphs/how science works questions in and the 6 marker could be about explaining/comparing data?

Let's see..
Anmol_.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm currently revising B1. Hopefully, going to finish it today.
Oblivion99
Report 3 years ago
Did you see aqa's p3 and c3 last year? They basically gave up on q's? They gave the most out of the blue and ridicule 6markers that all my friends, who got a*'s, literally only obtained 3 marks out of. P3 was a repetition of q but it was hard. Expect the worst!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (53)
21.03%
Unconditional if firmed (20)
7.94%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.79%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (6)
2.38%
No unconditional offers (171)
67.86%

Watched Threads