Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Trying to decide on halls to apply to for next year. Which halls would be the most social with parties and go out the most? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    From what I've heard, Lafrowda is the one to go for for that kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon6426)
    Trying to decide on halls to apply to for next year. Which halls would be the most social with parties and go out the most? Thanks
    There is no such this as the "most social" halls.

How social your flat or building is is entirely dependent on who is in it, and this is entirely random.

Quite frankly though if you are dependent on your flat being social in order for you to have a social life then you really need to get out more.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but Lafrowda really is mostly where the parties are at and for good reason (Lemmy aka the campus 'club')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pie-inator)
    Yeah, but Lafrowda really is mostly where the parties are at and for good reason (Lemmy aka the campus 'club')
    Really? Most of the parties are in Lafrowda?

That's why in Birks Grange there would be at least a couple of townhouses hosting house parties on any given night and a dozen other flats full of people having a good time. How about the fact that almost every time I went out I'd end up pre-drinking somewhere in Birks or in Holland Hall, Mardon Hall or Rowe House.

If you're a social person then you will find plenty of parties going on in whichever halls your in every single night of the week.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.