The Student Room Group

Sutton Coldfield Grammar school for girls

There seems to be no threads on it so I decided to make one. I'm thinking about attending there for sixth form. Does anyone have any experience about the sixth form? Any feedback will be appreciated as I am an external pupil and don't really know much about the sixth form.

Scroll to see replies

hey are you still planning to go to scgsg?
Yesssss are you??😊😊
Yes 😊!! Well ive been there since yr7 but im staying on for 6th form :smile: ill private message you ! X

Original post by theojamesisbae
Yesssss are you??😊😊
Reply 4
Hi, I know this is a bit late but congrats on getting in lol! I've received an offer through email and told to send in my predicted grades but i was wondering is there any other interview after this stage or is that it? And is the sixth form actually good and is the teaching up to scratch?
Hii Same i received an offer of a place through email and was told to send in my predicted grades. Just wondering did you receive an interview since its been 2 months?
Original post by Noshin21
Hi, I know this is a bit late but congrats on getting in lol! I've received an offer through email and told to send in my predicted grades but i was wondering is there any other interview after this stage or is that it? And is the sixth form actually good and is the teaching up to scratch?

Hii noshin I have a question for you. I I received an email from sutton grammar school however I didn't receive an interview. Does this mean I'm in the 6th form or am I supposed to be receiving an interview or a conditional offer.
Reply 7
Original post by UnknownKS
Hii noshin I have a question for you. I I received an email from sutton grammar school however I didn't receive an interview. Does this mean I'm in the 6th form or am I supposed to be receiving an interview or a conditional offer.

Hey! I was wondering the same thing, I recieved an offer through email, sent in my predicted grades and I on received a thank you but nothing about an interview..? I think this might mean we have a conditional offer and it just depends on our grades if we get in or not. Did you get anything else back after sending your predicted grades?
Hey! I was wondering the same thing, I recieved an offer through email, sent in my predicted grades and I on received a thank you but nothing about an interview..? I think this might mean we have a conditional offer and it just depends on our grades if we get in or not. Did you get anything else back after sending your predicted grades?

Yh it's a conditional offer I emailed them and that's what they told me
Reply 9
Yh it's a conditional offer I emailed them and that's what they told me

Oh alright anyway good luck to you in you your exams
Oh alright anyway good luck to you in you your exams

You two x 😘❤ I hope we both get in.
Reply 11
You two x 😘❤ I hope we both get in.

Hopefully we do, we might see each other there 😄x
Hey this is really late but I also received a conditional offer! Xx
Original post by Bellabow10
Hey this is really late but I also received a conditional offer! Xx

Just wondering did you get a place in sutton on results day
Hopefully we do, we might see each other there 😄x

Did you get a place in sutton on results day
Yes my place was confirmed x
Yes my place was confirmed x

Same have you received your information pack or an email that confirms it. I didn't
Same have you received your information pack or an email that confirms it. I didn't

Yes on Saturday I received an information pack with a letter of confirmation x

Are you an exterior student because I'm an exterior student and I didn't receive on even though they rang and said I've got a place

What was included in the information pack

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending