Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There seems to be no threads on it so I decided to make one. I'm thinking about attending there for sixth form. Does anyone have any experience about the sixth form? Any feedback will be appreciated as I am an external pupil and don't really know much about the sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    hey are you still planning to go to scgsg?

ReputationRep:
    Yesssss are you??😊😊

ReputationRep:
    Yes 😊!! Well ive been there since yr7 but im staying on for 6th form ill private message you ! X

(Original post by theojamesisbae)
    Yesssss are you??😊😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know this is a bit late but congrats on getting in lol! I've received an offer through email and told to send in my predicted grades but i was wondering is there any other interview after this stage or is that it? And is the sixth form actually good and is the teaching up to scratch?

ReputationRep:
    Hii Same i received an offer of a place through email and was told to send in my predicted grades. Just wondering did you receive an interview since its been 2 months?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noshin21)
    Hi, I know this is a bit late but congrats on getting in lol! I've received an offer through email and told to send in my predicted grades but i was wondering is there any other interview after this stage or is that it? And is the sixth form actually good and is the teaching up to scratch?
    Hii noshin I have a question for you. I I received an email from sutton grammar school however I didn't receive an interview. Does this mean I'm in the 6th form or am I supposed to be receiving an interview or a conditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownKS)
    Hii noshin I have a question for you. I I received an email from sutton grammar school however I didn't receive an interview. Does this mean I'm in the 6th form or am I supposed to be receiving an interview or a conditional offer.
    Hey! I was wondering the same thing, I recieved an offer through email, sent in my predicted grades and I on received a thank you but nothing about an interview..? I think this might mean we have a conditional offer and it just depends on our grades if we get in or not. Did you get anything else back after sending your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I was wondering the same thing, I recieved an offer through email, sent in my predicted grades and I on received a thank you but nothing about an interview..? I think this might mean we have a conditional offer and it just depends on our grades if we get in or not. Did you get anything else back after sending your predicted grades?
    Yh it's a conditional offer I emailed them and that's what they told me

ReputationRep:
    Yh it's a conditional offer I emailed them and that's what they told me
    Oh alright anyway good luck to you in you your exams

ReputationRep:
    Oh alright anyway good luck to you in you your exams
    You two x 😘❤ I hope we both get in.

ReputationRep:
    You two x 😘❤ I hope we both get in.
    Hopefully we do, we might see each other there 😄x

ReputationRep:
    Hey this is really late but I also received a conditional offer! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellabow10)
    Hey this is really late but I also received a conditional offer! Xx

Just wondering did you get a place in sutton on results day

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we do, we might see each other there 😄x
    Did you get a place in sutton on results day

ReputationRep:
    Yes my place was confirmed x

ReputationRep:
    Yes my place was confirmed x
    Same have you received your information pack or an email that confirms it. I didn't

ReputationRep:
    Same have you received your information pack or an email that confirms it. I didn't
    Yes on Saturday I received an information pack with a letter of confirmation x

ReputationRep:
    Are you an exterior student because I'm an exterior student and I didn't receive on even though they rang and said I've got a place

ReputationRep:
    What was included in the information pack

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.