Gcse advise!!!! Watch

Afgsed
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is it too late to start GCSE revision now? if I revise from tomorrow giving my all what results do you think I will I achieve?
rosie.mn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's never too late to revise! Presumably you're going to revise at some time at least you have come to the conclusion that you should be working now, better late rather than never. I would definitely consider doing at least 3 hours a day at this point. It's hard to say what grades you'll get but you will certainly do a lot better with revision. What are your predicted grades?
Afgsed
Rep:
?
(Original post by rosie.mn)
It's never too late to revise! Presumably you're going to revise at some time at least you have come to the conclusion that you should be working now, better late rather than never. I would definitely consider doing at least 3 hours a day at this point. It's hard to say what grades you'll get but you will certainly do a lot better with revision. What are your predicted grades?
I'm predicted bs and cs but I want to do way better ! what about you?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Never too late. I think you're just in time. I'm doing a levels and I'm only half way through learning a unit so if I can hope to do good you can too
Afgsed
Rep:
?
(Original post by zayn008)
Never too late. I think you're just in time. I'm doing a levels and I'm only half way through learning a unit so if I can hope to do good you can too
thanks for the motivation
rosie.mn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Afgsed)
I'm predicted bs and cs but I want to do way better ! what about you?
I'm sure with steady quality revision you'll be able to achieve that if not higher, I'd say a set of all Bs and even a couple As is a realistic goal. I'm predicted 5A*s, 2Bs and the rest A's
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (141)
46.08%
Pro-humanity (165)
53.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise