Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!!!

Just wondering if anyone else is going to wolverhampton uni in sept 2016 to do a masters in social work?

ReputationRep:
    Not master's Degree for me. But I am applying for a Bachelor's at Law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hpsauce11)
    Hey there!!!

Just wondering if anyone else is going to wolverhampton uni in sept 2016 to do a masters in social work?
    Yes I am

ReputationRep:
    Me!!!! Got a conditional offer today!
    Gone into sudden shock incase I don't pass my exams in May :/

ReputationRep:
    Well done what your exam in?
    (Original post by Luc213)
    Me!!!! Got a conditional offer today!
    Gone into sudden shock incase I don't pass my exams in May :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atsirk75)
    Well done what your exam in?
    I've got one on Typical and Atypical development on Tuesday and one on neurological disorders on Friday :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!!!

hello,
    i am currently at Newman University and i went for an interview at wolverhampton but I didn't get in, hopefully i am going to go to Warwick to do my masters in social work. Good luck with it all though!

ReputationRep:
    I've got one on Typical and Atypical development on Tuesday and one on neurological disorders on Friday :/
    I had my exam a few days ago, the questions were horrible but i managed it :-) how did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    I had my exam a few days ago, the questions were horrible but i managed it :-) how did yours go?
    Ive just finished my degree so just waiting for results. Just crossing my fingers that I get a bursary. Bet youre glad the exams are over.

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday's was horrible. Last one is tomorrow. I'll be gutted if I don't get the 2:1 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atsirk75)
    Ive just finished my degree so just waiting for results. Just crossing my fingers that I get a bursary. Bet youre glad the exams are over.
    I'm glad they are over but now it is just the wait :-/ oh i really hope i get a bursary too, dont know what i will do if i dont :-(

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday's was horrible. Last one is tomorrow. I'll be gutted if I don't get the 2:1 x
    Oh thats sucks but i'm sure it went better than you though :-) Good luck with your next exam :-)

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats sucks but i'm sure it went better than you though :-) Good luck with your next exam :-)
    I hope so! Hopefully we'll all be there day one at Wolves x

ReputationRep:
    has anyone managed to enrol through evision?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.