GCSE Language speaking controlled assesment help! AQA German Watch

Lunabasil
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm doing German AQA GCSE at the moment and I have a speaking assesment next Tuesday. I have a page and a half to learn to speak split into 6 questions. I'm really struggling to learn it. Can anyone help and give me some revision tips on how to learn it as I'm really struggling? Thanks!
Protostar
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiya, I'm doing AQA German too but we've finished all of our controlled assessments 🎉

Try:
1) splitting it into manageable chunks and just try to learn one of these at a time
2) record yourself saying it and play it back to yourself
3) do that thing where you associate say a sentence of it to a certain object or room in your house, then do it as a sort of little tour. For example, you could have one sentence as the "tv", the next as the "window" etc going around a room so you can think of how you would go around that room if you were there and it will help you remember which sentence comes next
4) make some word gaps in it and see if you can fill them in
5) similarly, get someone to read it to you and have them stop every now and then, then you say the next word. Do it until you say a sentence each etc.

These are just a few things, there are plenty of others you could use
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1043)
79.08%
Leave (276)
20.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed