Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Already a student at the uni, studying Engineering and living off Lewes Rd. Looking for a new group for next year (September). Currently viewing 5 to 7 bedroom houses so looking for 4 extra people initially. Preferably 2 lads and 2 gals.

Current students and freshers welcome. Just as a heads up for freshers (existing students will already know this), you'll need about £600 to secure your place payable directly to the agency i find as that's a typical deposit.

Look forward to hearing from folk, fire a personal message on here my way

Regards,
    Darren

ReputationRep:
    Hi DazH90

I'm a 19 y/o male who will be starting as a fresher in September and am also looking at houses in the 4/5 to 7 bedroom range. I'd be interested in joining.

Tom
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Daz

The University of Brighton studenthomes site is a good place to look for shared houses, and since the landlords can't charge admins fees if they use the site, you'll save a bit of that £600

If you haven't already, you can join the official University of Brighton Facebook group where students advertise rooms in their houses or group up to look for somewhere together.

There's also loads of good info in our househunting guide here.

The Accommodation team are here to help, even if you're not living in halls, so you can always get in touch

(Original post by DazH90)
    Hi all,

Already a student at the uni, studying Engineering and living off Lewes Rd. Looking for a new group for next year (September). Currently viewing 5 to 7 bedroom houses so looking for 4 extra people initially. Preferably 2 lads and 2 gals.

Current students and freshers welcome. Just as a heads up for freshers (existing students will already know this), you'll need about £600 to secure your place payable directly to the agency i find as that's a typical deposit.

Look forward to hearing from folk, fire a personal message on here my way

Regards,
    Darren

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.