Commute Issue Watch

Tsarvena.7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everybody. I was wondering if anyone goes to Cranfield University from London regularly? I live in London with my family and it's nearly impossible to live in university accommodation atm (just so anyone's thinking of suggesting it).
Plus I googled the train routes and the duration is too long if you consider traveling regularly. Specifically I'd be travelling from Southall in London. Travelling by car would mean much less travelling time however it's still pretty expensive. Can anyone help? Any ideas?
Laomedeia
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
What your asking is not physically possible, would be like trying to get astronauts to and from Mars in 5 days.................for £135.99. Any decent way of commuting is gonna cost you. That said you might want to google "insurance fronting".
Tsarvena.7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Laomedeia)
What your asking is not physically possible, would be like trying to get astronauts to and from Mars in 5 days.................for £135.99. Any decent way of commuting is gonna cost you. That said you might want to google "insurance fronting".
I agree but I really just have to see available options. Any idea how much the car drives will cost me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (484)
80.13%
Leave (120)
19.87%

Watched Threads