The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester uni house share 2016-2017

Hi, I will be starting a PGCE in Secondary Science (Bio) at the university of Chester this September (2016). I will be living away from home and I'm wondering if any other post-grads/PGCE students are in the same boat and are looking for a house share?
Hi, unfortunately not post graduate student, but if you don't find what you are after, I have a room spare in a house sharing with three hand working second year students. The house is in a quiet housing estate so perfect if you are looking for quiet studying time.

Sorry its not ideally what you were after tho, but thank you!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I know a girl that is looking for other final year students to share a house with in Boughton. If you have a car it might fit the bill as it has private off street parking.

Original post by lara44
Hi, I will be starting a PGCE in Secondary Science (Bio) at the university of Chester this September (2016). I will be living away from home and I'm wondering if any other post-grads/PGCE students are in the same boat and are looking for a house share?
Hi Lara44 - I am currently a Graduate of University of Chester living with my boyfriend who is a third year student coming to the end of his degree.

We will be moving out of our private rented accommodation - a 2 bed apartment located near the Racecourse - we are looking for prospective tenants to take over our property once we leave.

Hoping to move out on the 31st May - but I think it takes up to a month for the property to be ready for the next lot of tenants so could be looking at June availability.

It's a very high spec top floor apartment with a balcony (relatively new build), amazing location to the city centre.

Message me if you're interested!!
X
Original post by lara44

Hi, I'm a postgraduate that will be starting in September 2016 on nutrition and dietetics, are you still looking? Or have you found any other postgrads? (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending