Connorcam123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
It's between 1 and 2 months before my GCSE exams and I'll admit I haven't done too much revision, but after a few days with many arguments I have started to revise. I'm a A grade student hitting my targets in 80% of my subjects. My mother is stressing me out a lot. She is constantly insisting that I am revising but then when I say that she is trying to make me revise 24/7 she denies it. So today and the day before I started revising and I plan on continuing like this, but when she asks me if I've been revising and I reply with yes she either accuses me of not doing it or not doing enough baring in mind I did 3 hours . And then when they ask me about my revision and I answer the accuse me of having an answer for everything (Not in the good way). How can I deal with this and how much revision should I be doing?
Connorcam123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
It's between 1 and 2 months before my GCSE exams and I'll admit I haven't done too much revision, but after a few days with many arguments I have started to revise. I'm a A grade student hitting my targets in 80% of my subjects. My mother is stressing me out a lot. She is constantly insisting that I am revising but then when I say that she is trying to make me revise 24/7 she denies it. So today and the day before I started revising and I plan on continuing like this, but when she asks me if I've been revising and I reply with yes she either accuses me of not doing it or not doing enough baring in mind I did 3 hours . And then when they ask me about my revision and I answer the accuse me of having an answer for everything (Not in the good way). How can I deal with this and how much revision should I be doing?
Abolished
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you don't like it, move out.
urbanlocations
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most mums do this!! My mum did this with me... You just have to learn to ignore them!! They will find out if you revised on results day!
The_Dragon_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just f*ck it off and hire a barge
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads