The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Issues with uploading documents - Postgrad

I am applying for the TESOL Postgraduate programme and am having an issue with uploading my supporting documents, or rather, any documents. Also, I have no idea where my "application number" is supposed to be.

I've emailed the application helpline but have gotten nothing my circulative responses.

Has anyone ran into these issues? Anyone have any guidance?

Thanks in advanced
Reply 1
Hi @tykosay, I had the same issue with uploading some of my supporting documents. I'm applying for Msc. International Finance & Economics. However, on the 'online application system', I found a portion of the site that instructed applicants having issues with certain uploads to attach them in an email quoting your applicant number. You should note that your applicant number will ONLY be issued after submitting your application. When you submit your application, you would be sent a mail containing your applicant number. This means that you may have to submit your application without those documents you were unable to upload. Once you receive your applicant number, send the postgraduate school a mail and quote this number with those supporting documents attached to the mail. After a few days, you would be sent a mail from the office of postgraduate admissions confirming the receipt of those documents. Immediately after receipt of the confirmation mail, those documents would be uploaded to your account. This was exactly what happened to me.

Hope this helps. Best wishes in your application.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by Nnamdi Chukwuogo
Hi @tykosay, I had the same issue with uploading some of my supporting documents. I'm applying for Msc. International Finance & Economics. However, on the 'online application system', I found a portion of the site that instructed applicants having issues with certain uploads to attach them in an email quoting your applicant number. You should note that your applicant number will ONLY be issued after submitting your application. When you submit your application, you would be sent a mail containing your applicant number. This means that you may have to submit your application without those documents you were unable to upload. Once you receive your applicant number, send the postgraduate school a mail and quote this number with those supporting documents attached to the mail. After a few days, you would be sent a mail from the office of postgraduate admissions confirming the receipt of those documents. Immediately after receipt of the confirmation mail, those documents would be uploaded to your account. This was exactly what happened to me.

Hope this helps. Best wishes in your application.

Hey thanks a lot for your response, I really appreciate it. I just submitted my files via email. Have you already submitted? I want to know how long it took for you to get a response!

Cheers
Reply 3
Original post by tykosay
Hey thanks a lot for your response, I really appreciate it. I just submitted my files via email. Have you already submitted? I want to know how long it took for you to get a response!

Cheers

I have already sent the mail with my application number and supporting documents attached. I got a reply after about 5 days saying they received the documents and would upload it for me to my account. The documents were uploaded in less than 20 minutes after receiving the confirmation email.

I'm waiting for an offer now. Good luck!!!

Quick Reply

Latest