A2 Geography AQA-June 9th-GEOG 3

Watch this thread
Lavender26
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello fellow geographers!
I couldn't find a thread regarding this years GEOG3 exam, so thought I'd make somewhere where we can share notes and predictions!
I got full UMS in GEOG1 and GEOG2 last year party by predicting the right questions and hopefully we can do it again this year so we can all get into uni!
Please put which human and physical sections you are studying down
I'm studying Plate tectonics, Ecosystems, World Cities and Development and Globalisation.
Good luck with revising!!
WhiteyBread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Lavender26)
Hello fellow geographers!
I couldn't find a thread regarding this years GEOG3 exam, so thought I'd make somewhere where we can share notes and predictions!
I got full UMS in GEOG1 and GEOG2 last year party by predicting the right questions and hopefully we can do it again this year so we can all get into uni!
Please put which human and physical sections you are studying down
I'm studying Plate tectonics, Ecosystems, World Cities and Development and Globalisation.
Good luck with revising!!
There's a discussion thread here already: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3572345 I think that's the same topics
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hello, I'm doing GEOG3 and we are studying Plate Tectonics, World Cities and Conflict, does anyone have any predictions of what may come up for these topics?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (57)
26.51%
As I expected (68)
31.63%
Harder (82)
38.14%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.72%

Watched Threads