Lavender26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello fellow geographers!
I couldn't find a thread regarding this years GEOG3 exam, so thought I'd make somewhere where we can share notes and predictions!
I got full UMS in GEOG1 and GEOG2 last year party by predicting the right questions and hopefully we can do it again this year so we can all get into uni!
Please put which human and physical sections you are studying down
I'm studying Plate tectonics, Ecosystems, World Cities and Development and Globalisation.
Good luck with revising!!
Gingerbread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lavender26)
Hello fellow geographers!
I couldn't find a thread regarding this years GEOG3 exam, so thought I'd make somewhere where we can share notes and predictions!
I got full UMS in GEOG1 and GEOG2 last year party by predicting the right questions and hopefully we can do it again this year so we can all get into uni!
Please put which human and physical sections you are studying down
I'm studying Plate tectonics, Ecosystems, World Cities and Development and Globalisation.
Good luck with revising!!
There's a discussion thread here already: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3572345 I think that's the same topics
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, I'm doing GEOG3 and we are studying Plate Tectonics, World Cities and Conflict, does anyone have any predictions of what may come up for these topics?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (235)
66.57%
No (118)
33.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed