Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ....until your not around to let you know that they are interested in you by a friend after a party or something for example. And don't even ask for your number when you're right there until after the fact. This always happens to me.

ReputationRep:
    Fear of being rejected perhaps - it's not a nice prospect. So, better to gather some intelligence before having a go. You can assist by making it blatantly obvious when your up for being asked out. Or even see how it feels for a guy and suggest the date yourself.

ReputationRep:
    We are secretly terrified but you think we're in control and choosing not to because we do our best not to act weak; and thank **** for that as when we do finally work up the courage to ask you out your impression that we weren't scared is the one reason you didn't lose interest.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If i was awake I might thin of a number of reasons, but fear and awkwardness spring to mind, so agree with the others.

ReputationRep:
    Truth be told...most of us are terrified of women

ReputationRep:
    Women are scary nowadays

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    ....until your not around to let you know that they are interested in you by a friend after a party or something for example. And don't even ask for your number when you're right there until after the fact. This always happens to me.
    Perhaps an age thing. Perhaps not.

If you're in your 20s, time to attract better men?

ReputationRep:
    u aint attractive enough

dudes holla at women alllll the time

u tellin me they dont with u?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.