Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

So yesterday was the deadline of uploading our final reports to the uni's website, and I have really messed up. We have been given a template that was required to use for our report. However during the development I used a different word documents for each part e.g. Introduction, Design, Testing etc...and when I copied these into the template it messed up the content (relocated images, left blank spaces, removed page numbers). I realised something went wrong, but I had no time of changing these mistakes, otherwise I would not have been able to submit. I even forgot to add my project's TITLE!! I sent my project manager an email, but he said it cannot be changed. Does anyone had similar issues? How many marks am I expected to lose? My report is still uploaded with all the requirements completed, its just the quality of the format I have messed up. Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.