Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive accepted my offer at chelsea for graphic design but I've heard so many bad reviews about all the accommodation online, just wondering if anyone could give me any advice to what accommodation is best who has studied and stayed in accommodation last year.

Any help would be much appreciated! thanks

ReputationRep:
    What did you end up going for? It sucks that there are loads of bad reviews but tbh I think people are always more likely to write a review for a bad experience than they ever are for a good one. I go to Chelsea and live at Glassyard this year and it's a million trillion times better than I ever expected. I love it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.