Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone looking for student accommodation in London?

ReputationRep:
    Yes... Anyone has some advice on student halls (private) close to Imperial College?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Linka1000)
    Yes... Anyone has some advice on student halls (private) close to Imperial College?
    Hi there c:

We have great accommodation in London that may be perfect for you! The prices start at around £205 including all utility bills! http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...s-morton-court Charles Morton Court (linked) is a brilliant place to live, with secure bike storage to help you get around and an on-site laundry!
    What are you hoping to study there? I've heard it's a brilliant place to go to Uni!

Amelia xx :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have a single at Nutford House available immediately till 18/06/16 (173.24 per week)
    please email me at [email protected] if interested

ReputationRep:
    like to find out more as well. been looking at unite, CRMstudents, AXOstudents and "the student housing company". havent seen many reviews of them online. trying to find a reasonable twin room or studio with double occupancy which is close to KCL and imperial

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I'd personally recommend you take a look at Tufnell House, located in Zone 2 and is an easy commute into the Centre of London.

I've stayed here for 2 years and am now looking to a for my 3rd. I've had such a great experience here both from a social and living perspective. The house itself has all the amenities you could want, including most importantly for me an En-suite in every room not matter what you choose! It also has a well varied gym, break out room and study area, all of which is located in the really pleasant Tufnell area.

Socially, the house has always got events on so there's a great opportunity to mix with new people. The area has some delightful eateries and bars too so there's always something to do.

If you have any other questions ping me and I'll help you where I can, but the best way for you to learn about TH is to visit it (come and say hi if you do haha).

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.