The Student Room Group

London accommodation

Is anyone looking for student accommodation in London?
Yes... Anyone has some advice on student halls (private) close to Imperial College?
Original post by Linka1000
Yes... Anyone has some advice on student halls (private) close to Imperial College?

Hi there c:

We have great accommodation in London that may be perfect for you! The prices start at around £205 including all utility bills! http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/london/charles-morton-court Charles Morton Court (linked) is a brilliant place to live, with secure bike storage to help you get around and an on-site laundry!
What are you hoping to study there? I've heard it's a brilliant place to go to Uni!

Amelia xx :elefant:
Reply 3
Hi guys,

I have a single at Nutford House available immediately till 18/06/16 (173.24 per week)
please email me at [email protected] if interested
like to find out more as well. been looking at unite, CRMstudents, AXOstudents and "the student housing company". havent seen many reviews of them online. trying to find a reasonable twin room or studio with double occupancy which is close to KCL and imperial
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Hey everyone!

I'd personally recommend you take a look at Tufnell House, located in Zone 2 and is an easy commute into the Centre of London.

I've stayed here for 2 years and am now looking to a for my 3rd. I've had such a great experience here both from a social and living perspective. The house itself has all the amenities you could want, including most importantly for me an En-suite in every room not matter what you choose! It also has a well varied gym, break out room and study area, all of which is located in the really pleasant Tufnell area.

Socially, the house has always got events on so there's a great opportunity to mix with new people. The area has some delightful eateries and bars too so there's always something to do.

If you have any other questions ping me and I'll help you where I can, but the best way for you to learn about TH is to visit it (come and say hi if you do haha). :smile:
Let me recommend Chapter Portbello, heard it is great!!! Just off little Venice, fat cheaper than her sister buildings- Spitalfields and White city etc.
Rent costs about £250 per week for a canal view as I looked myself. Hope this helps!!!
Reply 7
If anyone is still looking for accommodation, I'm looking for someone to take over my contract for the next academic year.

It's for a one bedroom ensuite room in a shared flat at Unite Students. It's £205pw which is reasonable considering the contract includes bills, wifi, common room, study room, laundry facilities etc.

The accommodation is in Tottenham hale, north London and is a 2 min walk away from the underground station. Only takes 15 minutes to get to zone 1.

Message me if interested!
Original post by Linka1000

Chapter Portobello Road, Congratulations on Imperial btw

Quick Reply

Latest