Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Was embarrassing to see Dave to give a speech to students today begging them for a remain vote. Was made even more humiliating as its the holidays so no students were at the speech (held at Exeter Uni)

Dirty Dave isnt really having a good week is he

ReputationRep:
    He's a ****ing moron, he's probably done more harm than good to the remain campaign. He should keep his fat mouth shut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    He's a ****ing moron, he's probably done more harm than good to the remain campaign. He should keep his fat mouth shut.
    I feel sorry for those on the remain side who have to put up with his shambles, as an 'outer' im delighted he's taking to the fore front of the campaign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Dragon_)
    I feel sorry for those on the remain side who have to put up with his shambles, as an 'outer' i'm delighted he's taking to the fore front of the campaign
    I don't think it will matter in the long term, I suspect he's still relatively popular on the whole (Although He's become the antichrist for half the Tory GrassRoots!) He's a bit useless but as a green voter I cant see you having much in common with the leading Outers!

I'm sure mighty Nigel will come and save the day for the IN camp by denying the holocaust or something nutty at the last minute to put off undecideds.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a student at the uni of exeter - if I had the chance, I'd have rosted cameron so hard, especially about his state-propaganda in these leaflets that he's posting to every house in the UK.
    but it's the easter holiday - so guess what? I wasn't there to show up and do that.
    why did he even bother coming to ex. uni when the vast majority of students weren't there? what a cowardly man. he may as well have not even shown up.
    also, the university's conservative association are pretty outraged that cameron only announced that he was coming (or rather "a senior cabinet official' about 15 hours before actually turning up. not even the committee were told about this, let alone their members. dave is shady. dave is trying to avoid scrutiny while still appearing like he's trying to make speeches to students (when they're all home for easter!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlmightyJesus)
    I'm a student at the uni of exeter - if I had the chance, I'd have rosted cameron so hard, especially about his state-propaganda in these leaflets that he's posting to every house in the UK.
    but it's the easter holiday - so guess what? I wasn't there to show up and do that.
    why did he even bother coming to ex. uni when the vast majority of students weren't there? what a cowardly man. he may as well have not even shown up.
    also, the university's conservative association are pretty outraged that cameron only announced that he was coming (or rather "a senior cabinet official' about 15 hours before actually turning up. not even the committee were told about this, let alone their members. dave is shady. dave is trying to avoid scrutiny while still appearing like he's trying to make speeches to students (when they're all home for easter!)
    Wow ahah, its worrying when you don't invite your own parties committee to your speech, but i'm glad to see he's getting the scrutiny he deserves; his little stunts are backfiring on him. I was hoping someone behind would hold up a vote leave poster to fully take the p*ss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)

I'm sure mighty Nigel will come and save the day for the IN camp by denying the holocaust or something nutty at the last minute to put off undecideds.
    I commend Nigel for his commitment to the cause, but I feel that he could be the figure that ends up costing us; he's just far too divisive and those who do love him are already guaranteed outers. He's just more likely to put people off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    I don't think it will matter in the long term, I suspect he's still relatively popular on the whole (Although He's become the antichrist for half the Tory GrassRoots!) He's a bit useless but as a green voter I cant see you having much in common with the leading Outers!

I think history will look back on Cameron kindly especially if we have Boris as PM.

Cameron is imo the Tories biggest asset, he's not marmite like a lot of the candidates and as you said has swing voters in the palm of his hand. He's a PR man and just naturally comes accross very prime minesterial which people like.

The other Tory big names, Osborne , Boris and Gove are imo too divisive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.