Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right as maybe a couple of you know i am currently typing up notes for PYA 4
    and PYA 5. if you would like a copy please message me with your email
    address so i can add you on msn. however, you need Microsoft Office 2007 a free 30 day trial can be downloaded from microsoft UK.

The topics ive got for PYA4 are
    • pro and anti-social behaviour
    • Sleep dreaming and Bio Rhythms
    • Evolutionary psychology

also a few of us are bringing our resources together for Debates on PYA5
    where we are putting our notes and studies together to come up with our
    own model answer for each debate. we think that this will be successful, as
    we are all taught different studies and theories for the debates.

if you would like to input please leave a post in this thread or pm me with your msn address for a large group convo to be arranged.

Thankx Becki and Cujo

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, my school does 'issues' rather than debates. However, regarding PYA4 I have tons of notes and 'A' grade essays I've written in class which I'd be happy to share.

I feel with psychology that the amount of time you have to write an essay is incredibly short. Although this is possibly a good thing due to the fact we learn such a large amount of information it means we won't be short of essay material!?

Are you taking PYA4 on the 12th of June? How's the revision going for that?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im taking that exam unfortunately

i don't suppose i could use your model answers for it please?

Becki x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nat_x_alie)
    Hmm, my school does 'issues' rather than debates.
    Mine too, but the teacher was absent for the larger part of it

Do you know any good resources for issues? This is my worst topic!

ReputationRep:
    what topics did you study for "issues"?

ReputationRep:
    Gender bias, ethics of animals in studies, and socially sensitive research.

ReputationRep:
    ouch! im glad im sticking with my debates

ReputationRep:
    I think I can manage on ethics of using non-human animals in studies...
    I'm finding gender bias difficult but I will manage.

Socially sensitive research, however... what?! I only found out about this topic the last day of term and I genuinely have no clue

ReputationRep:
    i think i mite know someone who has the notes. he says he'll pass em on to me in about a week or so

ReputationRep:
    If you do get the notes for any issues topics on PYA5, I'll appreciate them muchly

ReputationRep:
    This is a really helpful thread! If you could e-mail any notes to me for PYA4 or 5 I would be ETERNALLY grateful!!!

[email protected]

Love you all!!!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    im waiting on my friend to recieve notes from his lecturer but i will chase him up on it!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya im getting very stressed about exams at the mo, and am in need of some good notes. Im doing relationships, biological rhythms sleep and dreaming, social and personality development for PYA4. Treating mental disorders, issues, and approaches for PYA5. If anyone has any good notes on these then i would be very grateful if you could email them to me at [email protected]

Thankyou x x

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    I have my PYA4 tomorrow, just gonna chill today read through my notes. However I have not even looked at PYA5, I just do one 3 hour evening class a week and well the teachers good, but everything gets swept over very quickly, so if anyone as any notes, for Schizophrenia/Depression/OCD - Gender bias/Ethical issues/The use of non-human animals, and any template for behviourism/Psychological approaches I would be so greatful if you could email me at [email protected].

Also, if any one wants notes on - Altruism/bystander/Theories of aggression/Environmental stessor - Dreams/sleep/bio - Adulthood/old age/bereavement/retirement I would be happy to email them over if you want to look at somebody elses notes.

Anyways good luck everyone

x x x x

ReputationRep:
    .........Also does anyone have any good notes on Pro/anti social behaviour, my notes just seem very bitty for this subject..........

[email protected]

X

ReputationRep:
    i have a model A grade answer for every question that could come up in the evolutioary, relationships and bio rythms sections. if you want any just email me and ill reply with the esay you want....

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Please send essays on PRO-SOCIAL behaviour, SLEEP and DREAMING.

Would be MUCH APPRECIATED, thank you so much, im dying here!!

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nathann1066)
    i have a model A grade answer for every question that could come up in the evolutioary, relationships and bio rythms sections. if you want any just email me and ill reply with the esay you want....
    hello hello hello

Pleeeeeeeeease could you send me evolutionary and relationships Qns? I am so stressed.
    It would be so appreciated. Thank you veryverymuch. *
    * Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Can sm1 pls give me notes on understudied relationships, circadian topic, disruption of biological rythms and nature of dreams and also pro social in cultures PLZZzzZ. Cause i hve a strange feeling those are going to come up 2moro.

Also with the nature of dreaming could u answer it only with neurobiological explanation on psychological explanation????? :confused: :confused:

Thanks you so much in advance ma e-mail is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hi becky, i would really appreciate it if you would send me by email the notes for sleep, dreaming and biorhythms and for evolutionary psychology. I have an exam 2moro on these 2 and i am really stressing and would love any notes or help you could provide me. thanks a lot. P.S. You rock!!! :p:
    my email is [email protected]

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.