Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    SO these threads have been started several times in the last few weeks but due to them being several weeks old I thought i'd start a new one.

Firstly I'm Chris and I've just accepted my offer to study at UEL on the Games Development course.

I was wondering what else is everyone studying at this university and if so would you be staying in halls as I've just applied for my accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying English Literature in September. I've applied for halls as well otherwise its a journey needing two/three trains

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thorn1094)
    I'm studying English Literature in September. I've applied for halls as well otherwise its a journey needing two/three trains
    awesome conditional or unconditional? i was given a conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jersey1993)
    awesome conditional or unconditional? i was given a conditional offer
    I actually deferred from last year, so when I applied last year it was conditional until my grades came through and then it went unconditional. I changed to English Literature from Economics, but as they had my grades all I needed to do was amend my personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thorn1094)
    I actually deferred from last year, so when I applied last year it was conditional until my grades came through and then it went unconditional. I changed to English Literature from Economics, but as they had my grades all I needed to do was amend my personal statement.
    did you have to do any application task? i dont know whether different courses had the same requirements but i had to design a game....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jersey1993)
    did you have to do any application task? i dont know whether different course had the same requiremend but i had to design a game....
    No I didn't have to do any application task with either course, just submit the personal statement with ucas and then the amended one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.