The Student Room Group

Interested in the Bartlett School of Planning?

If you're looking into studying Urban Studies, Urban Planning, Design and Management or Planning and Real Estate at world leading London university, then get your application in for the UCL Urban Planning Taster Day.

This is a one day taster for Year 12 students attending state schools. The aim is to give students a taste of university life and the degrees we offer in the Bartlett School of Planning. The taster day will introduce students to the principles of urban planning and it's related subjects, provide an insight into career options, and provide an opportunity to explore a live project in London.

(No previous knowledge is required.)

When and where?
The Urban Planning Taster Day will take place on Friday 22nd July on UCL's campus in Bloomsbury.

How do I apply?
To apply and find out more about the Urban Planning Taster Day and our other events and activities, please visit:
www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/widening-participation/activities/taster-courses/planning

The deadline to apply is the 9th June 2016.

Before making your application, please take into account the entry requirements and eligibility criteria for the taster day.
Reply 1
Could you ask why the admissions tutors at your University haven't replied to my applications even though I've gotten Unconditional offers from KCL your direct rivals :woo::woo::woo::woo:
Original post by Attempt
Could you ask why the admissions tutors at your University haven't replied to my applications even though I've gotten Unconditional offers from KCL your direct rivals :woo::woo::woo::woo:

We're sorry to hear that - if you contact our undergraduate admissions team, they should be able to tell you the status of your application - http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/access-ucl/contacting-ucl
Have you began sending offers to Msc applicants of the Development Planning Unit? I applied in March, my status remains under assesment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending