Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should more be done to shut down radical Facebook pages? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've just come across this guy https://www.facebook.com/Roylanceministries/?fref=ts because for some reason I was suggested it. Watched a few of his videos and it's basically, Islam is wrong, being gay is a choice, I don't care you're wrong, refugees are rapists and murders and have caused the problems in their own countries.

ReputationRep:
    No. People should be able to express themselves in whichever way they they want. As long as they aren't being physically violent, they are doing nothing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    whatever happened to freedom of speech?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcameron)
    whatever happened to freedom of speech?
    It's almost gone on facebook. Zuckerberg is shutting down pages and accounts that are critical of the migrant polices in Europe. It will soon become a wasteland filled with only one opinion.

No.

ReputationRep:
    I personally support freedom of speech.

The right for people to be stupid and the right for people to be offended.

As far as the length of their stupidity doesn't promote physical violence, illegal activities etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE EPIC Panda)
    It's almost gone on facebook. Zuckerberg is shutting down pages and accounts that are critical of the migrant polices in Europe. It will soon become a wasteland filled with only one opinion.
    0:59-1:10
    bill zuckerburg

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.