Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know that the obvious choice would be University of Liverpool and the university of Leeds (the city I live in) as my firm and insurance but I really liked the feel of Sheffield. I haven't yet been to Liverpool though and I feel like I'm running out of time so I might not go.

The course I'm studying next year is International Business. This is for 4 years. Sheffield Hallam were able to offer me an opportunity to do this with Japanese on the side which is a dream for me. However, Leeds said they couldn't and that put me off a little bit. Leeds on the other hand are considered 9th in the world for this course, which is amazing. Liverpool as far as I know only offer Mandarin with the course, I think it's compulsory.

I can't pick because I know Russell Groups are apparently considered by employers so Leeds and Liverpool could be great for the future but then being able to learn Japanese is like wow plus Sheffield H was so nice..also having a language on my CV is good..

Requirements:
    University of Leeds- AAA (Conditional)
    University of Liverpool- ABB (Conditional)
    Sheffield Hallam University- BBB (Uncondtional if firm choice)

I got AAB in AS but I honestly don't feel like I'm gonna do too well this year....

ReputationRep:
    Leeds firm Liverpool insurance. No brainer.

I am sure that Leeds and Liverpool will offer opportunities to learn Japanese outside of your course. It is not worth picking Hallam because of a single module.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.