Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Jeans for curves watch

Announcements

Are there any girls out there who are quite curvy and struggle to find jeans hat fit them perfectly, I’m talking about girls that have small waists but large hips. I can’t seem to find a shop where I can find jeans for real curvy girls like myself that fit well. Usually the sizes in the ‘curve’ section are mostly just for plus size girls and not actual curvy girls, it frustrates me so much

Any recommendations please
    I’m fed up of wearing baggy jeans and belts!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are there any girls out there who are quite curvy and struggle to find jeans hat fit them perfectly, I’m talking about girls that have small waists but large hips. I can’t seem to find a shop where I can find jeans for real curvy girls like myself that fit well. Usually the sizes in the ‘curve’ section are mostly just for plus size girls and not actual curvy girls, it frustrates me so much

Any recommendations please
    I’m fed up of wearing baggy jeans and belts!!!!
    Yeah, I honestly can’t find jeans that have measurements for both my waist and hips together (and if I do they’re stupidly expensive)
    The size guides on most clothing websites annoy me too– they tell me my waist is a size 10 but my hips are a size 16? No.
    Maybe try wearing stretch jeans?
    The Joni Jeans from Topshop work for me

(Original post by QuibblerWaffle)
    Yeah, I honestly can’t find jeans that have measurements for both my waist and hips together (and if I do they’re stupidly expensive)
    The size guides on most clothing websites annoy me too– they tell me my waist is a size 10 but my hips are a size 16? No.
    Maybe try wearing stretch jeans?
    The Joni Jeans from Topshop work for me
    Thank you xoxox do you have any recommendations for like mom/boyfriend jeans that may fit me, or should I just stick to belts for that?!
    And if you don't mind me asking what are your measurements and what size do you buy from those jeans?

ReputationRep:
    preach

ReputationRep:
    George at asda do good jeans and also the clothing range at sainsburys too

ReputationRep:
    I have a 24 inch waist and 37 inch hips. I haven't bought jeans since I was 13 :rofl: they've stretched as I've grown and ripped where my thighs are lolol

ReputationRep:
    yep topshop joni jeans are good for this
    or abercrombie because you can get stretchy ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    I have a 24 inch waist and 37 inch hips. I haven't bought jeans since I was 13 :rofl: they've stretched as I've grown and ripped where my thighs are lolol
    LMAO oh my gosh you could post that in my thread
    there was this one time I tried on jeans I bought but never wore. Well when I did I thought bullets were ricocheting off the walls but...no.
    It was just the button on my pants

**and I've a pile of ripped thigh jeans now. Considering making them booty shorts like wtf

ReputationRep:
    Forever 21 do soft jeans which almost feel like jeggings but looser around the ankles, but they stretch really well. Other than that I just wear jeggings or leggings or treggings instead :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissMay)
    LMAO oh my gosh you could post that in my thread
    there was this one time I tried on jeans I bought but never wore. Well when I did I thought bullets were ricocheting off the walls but...no.
    It was just the button on my pants

**and I've a pile of ripped thigh jeans now. Considering making them booty shorts like wtf
    Lol I don't need to lose weight - I weigh 50.2 kg and the first place the weight falls off is my face and stomach. The absolute last place is my thighs and arse.

Hahaha oh dear I'd never risk buying clothes without trying them first

I quite like the ripped jeans look. The rips are kind of random - it looks cool.

(Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Forever 21 do soft jeans which almost feel like jeggings but looser around the ankles, but they stretch really well. Other than that I just wear jeggings or leggings or treggings instead :lol:
    Yeah I'll try that and loooool me too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll try that and loooool me too
    I've been living in my forever 21 stretch knit pants, they feel like leggings and stretch over curves but look more like trousers and are thick so they don't go see through around your bum Although the first pair I got started ripping at the seam on my bum after wearing them for a few hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Lol I don't need to lose weight - I weigh 50.2 kg and the first place the weight falls off is my face and stomach. The absolute last place is my thighs and arse.

Hahaha oh dear I'd never risk buying clothes without trying them first

I quite like the ripped jeans look. The rips are kind of random - it looks cool.
    I was thinking just continue the rip my thighs made lool But it's between the legs which look so horrible. Idk how to fix that.
    I suppose everyone can afford a couple pounds to trim off but I don't need to lose weight. I do need bigger clothes lol I'm trying to squeeze into ones I've had for like 8 years.
    The first place any weight gain shows up is my hips, thighs and face. My ass just tries to join in lol

(Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    yep topshop joni jeans are good for this
    or abercrombie because you can get stretchy ones
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    George at asda do good jeans and also the clothing range at sainsburys too
    Thanks guys!!! You don't understand how much I've been struggling

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys!!! You don't understand how much I've been struggling
    I understand haha

ReputationRep:
    Thank you xoxox do you have any recommendations for like mom/boyfriend jeans that may fit me, or should I just stick to belts for that?!
    And if you don't mind me asking what are your measurements and what size do you buy from those jeans?
    I get those from asos/H&m or wherever and my waist is 27 inches, hips are 43 inches (my size changes all the time depending on where I shop:dontknow: - when I buy from H&M I have to go like 2 sizes up)

(Original post by Phoebe Buffay)
    Yes I know of jeans for 'real curvy girls'. They're called extra large.
    Reported.
    Now gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    Someone is bitter

ReputationRep:
    Wow what's wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently topshop jeans are good for girls with big bums and small waists

I live in leggings

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.