Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who did Negan kill? watch

• View Poll Results: WHO DID NEGAN KILL (THE WALKING DEAD)
    Glenn
    56.25%
    Rosita
    12.50%
    Daryl
    12.50%
    Michonne
    6.25%
    Abraham
    12.50%
    Maggie
    6.25%
    Rick
    6.25%
    Sasha
    6.25%
    Aaron
    6.25%
    Carl
    12.50%
    Eugene
    25.00%

ReputationRep:
    I would discard Carl and Rick because Negan says he will take the boy's eye and feed it to his dad.

I would discard the women because he says 'taking it like a champion' which usually refers to boys, plus Maggie is too valuable to kill.

this still leaves 5 men, but who?

ReputationRep:
    Glenn is killed in the comics.

ReputationRep:
    The cameraman.

ReputationRep:
    It was either Glenn, Abraham or Eugene.

Eugene - he gave Rick the plans for making bullets. Not to mention he had a big emotional scene just before where he was saying goodbye, almost as if he was going for good. What was the point of all that if Eugene lives? Also, he got a lot of attention in the last few episodes and was acknowledged by everyone, including himself, that he was "strong" and a "survivor". That's where the "taking it like a champ" line comes in - Eugene is strong until the very end.

Glenn - lots of foreshadowing for Glenn being Lucilled: almost being hit by a bat in Terminus, picking up a baseball bat at Noah's hometown, seeing the photos of Negan's victims, Jesus looking at Glenn when Rick said "then they'd try to own us" etc. There's also been some emotional build up and character development for Glenn, like him lashing out in this scene (also cutting straight to Glenn after Negan says "this is Lucille" - perhaps another foreshadowing), as well as him killing his first man. They're also setting Maggie up to be a leader, after all she was the one that made the deal at Hilltop, and she kicked the Saviors' asses when they were captured. Either this is to remind the audience of her importance to prop up Glenn's death, or Glenn's death will push her character forward by motivating her to become stronger and raise his child.

Abraham - he gets very funny dialogue, making him a mega-fan-favourite because of his very likeable and entertaining personality. He also got a lot of attention in the past few episodes through his blossoming romance with Sasha, and earlier in the episode he expressed his desire to start and a family/make new life (in an uplifting scene where Sasha agrees with him), the tragedy being that he's about to lose his own life.

It has to be between these three characters, anyone else isn't big enough, and it's not Daryl since he's AMC's poster boy and he hasn't really gotten that much character development this season. He also has an unresolved vendetta against Dwight. He ain't done yet.

Who's Negan?

I'm picking someone random Kay?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope it's Rosita.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I also think one of Glenn, Abraham and Eugene. I will only be upset if it's Glenn :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    Who's Negan?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope it's Rosita.
    Joo Crazee?

ReputationRep:
    Glenn, even though I'm gonna be sad if it is him.

(Original post by similarBlank)
    Joo Crazee?
    Ofc not . I'm perfectly fine.

ReputationRep:
    John Cena

ReputationRep:
    there should be an option for "my interest in the show"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    Who's Negan?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope it's Rosita.
    same aha

ReputationRep:
    I think it's Glenn...

He has narrowly escaped death quite a few times..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.