• CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    attack of the crap threads!!! -hides-

Oh wait...here's another one....

Whats the worst thing that has ever happened to you in your life

See how happy this thread is going to be?

ReputationRep:
    worst thing thats ever happened to me? opening this thread
    second worst thing thats ever happened to me? replying to it
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    lol yes, on retrospect I had a moment of.....spaz-ness

ReputationRep:
    The Worst thing?

God, has to be that day That the bus I was on was taken over by a terrorist, and he said there was a bomb on the bus and if the bus went slower than a certain speed, the bus would blow up, Then I got off it in time to cross the street where I was held at gun point and had my handbag stolen only to have it given back to me by a guy in a blue and red rubber suit calling himself spider something... wierdo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    The Worst thing?

God, has to be that day That the bus I was on was taken over by a terrorist, and he said there was a bomb on the bus and if the bus went slower than a certain speed, the bus would blow up, Then I got off it in time to cross the street where I was held at gun point and had my handbag stolen only to have it given back to me by a guy in a blue and red rubber suit calling himself spider something... wierdo...
    Flippen ech that sounds scary, you also tend to think that Australia is save from all these terrorist attacks.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Flippen ech that sounds scary, you also tend to think that Australia is save from all these terrorist attacks.:mad:
    You would think so wouldnt you!

ReputationRep:
    You would think so wouldnt you!
    man in a rubber suit eh?????? did he have sticky substances emitting from his wrist? was it white??????

ReputationRep:
    The Worst thing?

were you in the movie Speed? :eek:

Do you really expect me to say my worst experiences to strangers here? Puh.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 28, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.