Does anyone know if using Memrise for C1,,C2,C3 and the rest of the sciences and also geography is effective, and a good use of my revision time?
GCSE Revision hacks/help Watch
- Thread Starter
- 07-04-2016 20:24
- 07-04-2016 21:24
- I found recording myself saying the content and listening back to it when I'm travelling really helped me.
- I made sure I knew all the content before I attempted any past paper questions.
- Use keywords in your answers, that's what gets you the mark.
- Do a good amount of past papers, if you complete them all attempt the IGCSE ones.
- Definitely mark every paper you do, if you are struggling to mark it ask your teacher to do it for you.
Spoiler:ShowI got an A overall.
- See where you have gone wrong and look to improve on the section for the next paper you do.