Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I went out about 10 minutes ago, and as i was walking down the road, a woman and a man got out of the car, the man was pushing the woman (quite rough), then he said something to her...then out of no where he started punching her REALLY hard in the face so many times, so I ran up to him and told him to stop (mind you I'm 4'11 so all I could do was tell him to stop) some other people just caught a glimpse of it too. He stopped and the woman walked away, he ran after her etc...soon after i spoke to the lady who also saw it, and i asked her if she was going to call the police because I'm quite scared to, she said she would but oh my god. I'm not sure what to do, should i get his car number plate and report it to the police? I'm 16 btw

ReputationRep:
    Call the Police, give them as much information as you can. Tell them what the man and woman looked like, where they were last seen and give them the vehicle's information. But make sure you stay safe yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vennec)
    Call the Police, give them as much information as you can. Tell them what the man and woman looked like, where they were last seen and give them the vehicle's information. But make sure you stay safe yourself.
    Okay, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slothlife)
    Okay, thank you
    you're a good person i wish there were more ppl like you in this world

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.