The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

SAlford accommodation??

hey, I will become a Marketing student at the university of Salford.

I have already bought my room in the peel park quarter, however: My boyfriend has asked to live with me because he can't find a room which he wants to be in for his next year (he is an existing Salford student) It's not that simple as "why doesn't he just commute and stuff like that" he is an international student from China and has no family in the area.

I know the rules of peel park that only one person per room, and I really want to help him. We have been dating for over a year. I would prefer to move to bramall courts as its okay to have two in one room, the room is bigger and cheaper too.

He doesn't, because he says it's unsafe (I don't live in Manchester so not familiar with it) and we would both be coming home late from work (around 10:30pm to 1am after work) so he doesn't feel safe. Is bramall courts safe? I'm trying to pursuance him... Fighting a losing battle so far. Thank you!!
Original post by JemAllen9
hey, I will become a Marketing student at the university of Salford.

I have already bought my room in the peel park quarter, however: My boyfriend has asked to live with me because he can't find a room which he wants to be in for his next year (he is an existing Salford student) It's not that simple as "why doesn't he just commute and stuff like that" he is an international student from China and has no family in the area.

I know the rules of peel park that only one person per room, and I really want to help him. We have been dating for over a year. I would prefer to move to bramall courts as its okay to have two in one room, the room is bigger and cheaper too.

He doesn't, because he says it's unsafe (I don't live in Manchester so not familiar with it) and we would both be coming home late from work (around 10:30pm to 1am after work) so he doesn't feel safe. Is bramall courts safe? I'm trying to pursuance him... Fighting a losing battle so far. Thank you!!

You'll probably get better help with this in the University of Salford forum, so I'll ask for it to be moved there for you!
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mobbsy91
You'll probably get better help with this in the University of Salford forum, so I'll ask for it to be moved there for you!

I thought about that, but last time I posted in the forum, I got no response. But thank you! Hopefully it'll be different now.
Could've sworn Bramall Court is out of the option as the last time I checked, the uni was offering only Peel Park and John Lester and Eddie Colman Court. Probably due to the murder that happened in Bramall...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending