Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have used UCAS to apply for a university last year and I have got in. Now, after a year of studying there I decided to change university. Can I still use my Personal Statement from last year or at least some parts of it when applying now or will it be self-plagiarism? I am applying for the second year of study, for courses very similar to the one I am currently studying (or even texact same courses) therefore my PS will not need a lot of change... Another thing I am worried about are the references. Can I ask the exact same teacher to send the exact same references?
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2016
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.