Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You know the student loan form? Once I sent mine off I got back a letter saying how much I was entitled to get. Then I got this green letter with my address on it and loan amount, and I had to sign the bottom and send it back to the LEA. Since then I haven't heard anything from the LEA. Am I not supposed to get a password where I can track my loan application online? They've already sent me my ART ID.

ReputationRep:
    Search the forums

The online section is no avalable yet, major cockups from student loan company, but apparently it should be avaliable in the summer.

My second letter with password came quite a bit later (week or two.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary)
    Search the forums

The online section is no avalable yet, major cockups from student loan company, but apparently it should be avaliable in the summer.

My second letter with password came quite a bit later (week or two.)
    mine came earlier, and i still haven't got the first letter :rolleyes: when i rang up they couldn't find me on the comouter so said it hadn't been processed

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply's. I'll probably give them a ring soon and hassle them to see whats happening.

ReputationRep:
    I sent my pn1 form off to kent lea on about the 22nd april (for non-income assessed) and all ive heard back (about a week ago is that they've received my information and will be processing it shortly).

I know they've got thousands to process, but im beginning to get a bit worried, because some people from my school received their loan amount etc. by late may...

at least i know ( :rolleyes: ) they havent lost it?

have most other people got theirs back for non-income assessed?

ReputationRep:
    About two weeks after I got the letter saying they were processing my information, I got a letter telling me of the loan amount I was intitled (for non-income assessed), so you should get yours soon.

ReputationRep:
    My income assessed one is back already.

Full loan entitlement, and my dad only has to pay £800 of fees this year

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got it. Kent is a big county, but it was about 3 weeks ago that I got my letter saying they've received it.

Plus they've still got my mini birth-certificate which i'd quite like back at some point cos im sure i'll need it in the near future. (Do we need to take them to uni with us?)

ReputationRep:
    There's been a lot of confusion and delays with most people's applications becuase of the nationwide single IT system - it keeps crashing! But I've had my non income assessed form back - I get the full loan so you should get yours soon.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.