Turn on thread page Beta

Should I be worried about my GF going clubbing? watch

Announcements

Should I?

We are very close, not just a casual relationship if you get me. Both trust each other, care for each other e.t.c.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Both trust each other,
    Clearly not

ReputationRep:
    If you really trusted her you wouldn't even be asking this question

(Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    If you really trusted her you wouldn't even be asking this question
    Its not a fact that I dont trust her, its the first time i've been in this situation so naturally I'm slightly anxious.

ReputationRep:
    Trust her

Is she known to shag other lads drunk or sober?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should I?

We are very close, not just a casual relationship if you get me. Both trust each other, care for each other e.t.c.
    Do you give her lots of attention? I doubt your girlfriend will be going clubbing with the intention of cheating but it's well known how much attention girls get at nightclubs. Maybe she needed a cheap ego boost?

ReputationRep:
    No, you shouldn't. If your relationship is based on trust, as it should be, you have nothing to worry about and it's out of your control, it's really up to her.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Do not trust her. Wear a disguise, follow her, get your mates to try it on, spike her drink and get them to try again. If she even acknowledges them at any point throughout the night, she is a slut and a whore.

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Trust her

Is she known to shag other lads drunk or sober?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She doesnt do that drunk or sober xD I ****ing hope not anyways!

Do you give her lots of attention? I doubt your girlfriend will be going clubbing with the intention of cheating but it's well known how much attention girls get at nightclubs. Maybe she needed a cheap ego boost?
    Yeah I do, plenty of it.

ReputationRep:
    We all know only ****s go to clubs, so your girl is a ****, especially if she goes while in a relationship, get rid quick

ReputationRep:
    I think you should always have an element of doubt
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No. If she really loves and cares for you then nothing will happen. And if it does...well she wouldn't be the best person for you anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by neal95)
    I think you should always have an element of doubt
    I suppose, thanks for the understanding

(Original post by Changing Skies)
    No. If she really loves and cares for you then nothing will happen. And if it does...well she wouldn't be the best person for you anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I suppose, Im confident she does but I guess im just scared about the worst.

Try and fit a tiny mic somewhere on her, like a little spy one. Sorted.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I suppose, thanks for the understanding

Yeah I suppose, Im confident she does but I guess im just scared about the worst.
    I understand your concerns but don't worry. Have faith in her
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Its not a fact that I dont trust her, its the first time i've been in this situation so naturally I'm slightly anxious.
    It's normal to feel a bit anxious in these situations. Let things play out and see how it goes. You'll feel a lot more relieved afterwards if your trust hasn't been broken, and also more confident in your relationship the next time your partner goes on a night out without you. Just don't be the first one yourself to plant mistrust.

When she returns, don't becoming controlling and insecure. Be pleasant and ask her if she had a nice time.

Let us know how it went.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    x
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59293535.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Should I?

I would be worried.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...3/243/6473.jpg

ReputationRep:
    :wtf: loool.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.