Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help asap watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Got around a month left for my As (1st exam is the 16th of May).
    I have literally just completed notes for geography history and economics but have not read them yet. I am getting a Us in geography past papers but of course I have barely any knowledge. I have not done any economics or history papers. For maths, I am getting 70% in c1 and around 60% in C2. Further, I have not looked at s1 because I have 20 days to revise just s1 as its my last exam (is this a good idea - I am also very bad at it)

So my main issue is; I REALLY WANT 4As. What do I do?? And can this be possible?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Sounds like 4 As is a tough call from here.

But anything is possible with hard work, motivation and total focus.

All you can do is your best. Don't think about getting As - just think about doing the very best you can in the time available.

- get yourself a plan so you know what revision you're going to do each day.

- make sure you've got the resources you need - notes, flashcards, revision books and so on.

- then learn stuff and test yourself regularly so you can see your knowledge developing. test yourself in difrferent ways, making sure you use past exam questions.

Get going and good luck. There's loads of stuff that will help on TSR like a planner, tools for making your own resources and thousands made by other students.

Let me know how you get on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Learn Ranger)
    Sounds like 4 As is a tough call from here.

But anything is possible with hard work, motivation and total focus.

All you can do is your best. Don't think about getting As - just think about doing the very best you can in the time available.

- get yourself a plan so you know what revision you're going to do each day.

- make sure you've got the resources you need - notes, flashcards, revision books and so on.

- then learn stuff and test yourself regularly so you can see your knowledge developing. test yourself in difrferent ways, making sure you use past examfws questions.

Get going and good luck. There's loads of stuff that will help on TSR like a planner, tools for making your own resources and thousands made by other students.

Let me know how you get on.
    Thanks a lot

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.