ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    its over for the next generation anyway
    just accept your hedonism and enjoy the ride
    no hedonism is stupid

its over for the next generation anyway
    just accept your hedonism and enjoy the ride

Some already know what's in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    some countries are doing very well, sweden or one of those scandanavian countries recycle so much they have to import rubbish to recycle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    some countries are doing very well, sweden or one of those scandanavian countries recycle so much they have to import rubbish to recycle
    Damn, they must be all about the recycling! Sounds borderline fetishistic tbh.

ReputationRep:
    cos this, how will y'all netflix and chill if the TV doesnt go for 2 more hours??

ReputationRep:
    I personally do not believe in recycling.

ReputationRep:
    Do you care at all about this planet we're ruining?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Han-)
    Do you care at all about this planet we're ruining?
    no because its too far gone to change anything
    im not going to try and make an effort because the previous generations ****ed up

ReputationRep:
    no because its too far gone to change anything
    im not going to try and make an effort because the previous generations ****ed up
    Ugh I hate that kind of attitude.

Who cares what people before us did - they probably didn't even understand what they were doing to the earth! And we certainly shouldn't be following the example of those that did know they were doing damage.

Its not too far gone to reverse some of the damage. Granted recycling alone won't regenerate the planet, but if we all collectively try in as many ways as we can then we can make a difference.

I understand I cannot change your opinion, but please anyone else reading this do make an effort to recycle, or turn out the lights or walk to the shops. This isn't always convenient and everyone makes mistakes, but at least try!

ReputationRep:
    Not interested in it in the slightest. I'll be dead in a few years so the "fate of the planet" isn't really on my radar.

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame to see selfish people in this thread who just don't care because it's "only" going to impact the next generation. That is exactly the kind of attitude which led to these problems in the first place, and defeatism is no way to solve any problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RF_PineMarten)
    It's a shame to see selfish people in this thread who just don't care because it's "only" going to impact the next generation. That is exactly the kind of attitude which led to these problems in the first place, and defeatism is no way to solve any problem.
    there is no turning back though
    i dont care about the next generation
    if people want to bring children into a world that is going to be in disaster, thats their choice
    but their childrens problems are not mine, they are their parents

Because, I Wouldn't wanna live in a world where they have plastic instead of grass. What a miserable world :cry2:.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you're attitude is pretty sucky.:eviltongue:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.