Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering studying a masters in Political Communication. I am leaning towards Amsterdam for the price and lifestyle, but would it impede my chances of working politically in the UK? Furthermore, I'm considering working abroad straight after the master's. If I don't go to Amsterdam, it will be between a few universities in London, which will cost so much more.

Some info about me, I have a first class in Economics and Politics, and I'm currently working as a (somewhat freelance) journalist. I want to eventually work on political campaigns.

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

ReputationRep:
    Royal Holloway has developed some great programmes in this area which are definitely something to consider.

The cost of Amsterdam must be tempting. http://gsc.uva.nl/programmes/content...tion-fees.html

Amsterdam definitely has more onus on the EU which could always be a positive as I don't think you are at much of an advantage from learning in the UK for british politics.

Have you thought about the MA Public Relations at the London College of Communication, seems a good course.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.