Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I m an international student for architecture in Manchester School of Architecture. I would like to ask which accommodation is suitable for me as I know MSA in not located in university campus. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAN97)
    Hi, I m an international student for architecture in Manchester School of Architecture. I would like to ask which accommodation is suitable for me as I know MSA in not located in university campus. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello, the Manchester School of Architecture is near the Business Hub. If you go on the Manchester Metropolitan University website you can see all accommodation they have to offer. http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/accommodation/manchester/ I would say any of these and you will be okay.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the accommodation only provide by uni of Manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAN97)
    I thought the accommodation only provide by uni of Manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am unsure what you mean, however, I do know that the Architecture programme is a joint programme between Manchester Metropolitan University and The University of Manchester - this means you have access to both university resources. I currently live very close to the university and attended an open day as I received a place on their part 2 programme so I can speak from experience as to where the building is in relation to the campus. As I haven't chosen their programme I don't know what information you have received from them in terms of halls.

You might be best contacting the course leader or university accommodation advisers as to what halls are best for you. I can see their website says it will be provided by The University of Manchester but I'd say its best to contact them, with their campus being on the Met University I'm sure they get asked this quite a lot.

Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    Okay ! Thanksss it helps lots !😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You'll officially be a student at both, and will spend most of your time on the MMU campus (in the new MSA building) but will live in UoM halls. However, the campuses are literally next door to each other and on the same bus route, so it's not an issue at all.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.