You think you can pass the Life In The UK test?Watch
But I'm doubting the validity of the tests now, it marked me wrong on a question where the explanation agreed with my answer and it didn't show the correct answer. (Note how the question says WHICH TWO) Have I misread it?
17. QuestionWho is considered ineligible to do jury service?
- Anyone with a criminal conviction
- Members of Parliament
"The full list of those ineligible to serve on a jury will be listed in your citation. Those ineligible to serve on a jury include:-
- constables of any police force, or
- police cadets,
- you are a Justice of the Supreme Court or the President or Deputy President of that Court;
- you are a Senator of the College of Justice;
- you are a sheriff;
- you are a Justice of the Peace;
- you are a stipendiary magistrate;
Another question, another incorrect question:
Which TWO are compulsory in the UK if you own an old car?
- A valid MOT test certificate
- Car insurance
- Life insurance
Edit: Another question states your family cannot help you if you've suffering domestic violence.
Now no secretary of state is responsible for policing.