Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was difficult, I need to sit my test soon and practicing a lot.

I am getting 17+ most times.

How do you guys do? Could you pass the immigration test!? citizenpaper
    http://citizenpaper.co.uk/life-in-the-uk-test/

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I get around 16 when I do the tests

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can pass the first one, which is fortunate as a UK citizen. I did find some of the questions irrelevant and some badly written though.

ReputationRep:
    16. Failed.

Get me back on the boat.

ReputationRep:
    Between 19-22 for the four or five I did.

ReputationRep:
    I did the first 2 and got 14 on both :erm:
    But I'm doubting the validity of the tests now, it marked me wrong on a question where the explanation agreed with my answer and it didn't show the correct answer. (Note how the question says WHICH TWO) Have I misread it?
    Name:  citizentest.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  85.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    lol, it took me 4 minutes to solve one when before I've applied for naturalization. it's simple

ReputationRep:
    The test is incorrect.
    17. QuestionWho is considered ineligible to do jury service?
    • Police
    • Anyone with a criminal conviction
    • Judges
    • Members of Parliament
    At least in Scotland, and the question is not specific to England at all.
    "The full list of those ineligible to serve on a jury will be listed in your citation. Those ineligible to serve on a jury include:-
    • constables of any police force, or
    • police cadets,
    • you are a Justice of the Supreme Court or the President or Deputy President of that Court;
    •  you are a Senator of the College of Justice;
    •  you are a sheriff;
    •  you are a Justice of the Peace;
    •  you are a stipendiary magistrate;
    https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/scotland/law-and-rights/legal-system-s/taking-legal-action-s/jury-service-s/#h-who-is-ineligible-to-serve
    http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/docs/sc...t.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Another question, another incorrect question:
    Which TWO are compulsory in the UK if you own an old car?
    • A valid MOT test certificate
    • Mortgage
    • Car insurance
    • Life insurance
    None of the above is the correct answer. An MOT and car insurance are not required if you own a car if it's SORNed. An MOT and car insurance are required for the vehicle to be driven on the road.

Edit: Another question states your family cannot help you if you've suffering domestic violence.
    Now no secretary of state is responsible for policing.

ReputationRep:
    I picked 5 pages randomly & got 20+ correct on each one. Some (educated) guess-timation was involved though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.